• Large breasted women are endlessly complaining about the "unfairness" of the entire bra purchasing process. The complaints seem endless, from larger bras being too expensive, to not having much of a choice after sizes beyond about DDD, and the list goes on. In fact many have stated it (bras) as a reason to get a breast reduction! So what if large breasted women never had to worry about spending money on a bra ever again? Would that change... their views on having large breasts, their seeming unbounded willingness to go under the knife, their complaining... anything?!

Idea...

A long, LONG time ago, I used to love buying bras for my x. Obviously my love of breasts remains. What if there was a site where admirers of the female breast form could come together to "support" the many heavy hangers in the world by means of collectively contributing to bra gifts. Would work like this...

1. Recipients are added to the site via photo, video, social media, whatever means of identifying. They can self add or be added by complete strangers.
    2. Supporters can then browse the profiles and select who they would like to contribute funds to, how much, etc. This could be done even before the person behind the profile registers to confirm their identity.
    3. Recipients can then submit specific bra purchase requests that are fulfilled with the funds from their accounts. They are never able to take the money but rather purchase only bras. Maybe a photo of them wearing it and/or whatever else they choose to share could be returned for each gift.

Similar idea to other sites like GoFundMe but specific to large bras (G cup and greater). Further the goal is for others to initiate the process as I'm sure most women wouldn't want to feel like they are asking for help, but rather receiving gifts from admirers.

Would love to get some feedback on this idea...